Forever.




“ This pretty much it. “

I smile to the old lady and look around the apartment. Our apartment. 

“ Thank you. “

I flash a small smile and she nodded before leaving.

I turn around and start to wander around the apartment. I remember how your eyes twinkle when the lady say that we could moved in a month.

Making my way to the boxes on the living room, I start to getting our stuffs out. I smile when I found your favorite turtle chain, the one that I recently took off from my necklace.

I smile a little when I found your hoodie, how you say it looks like a dress on me. But then I break down into tears, when my eyes caught the view of your gloves.

I stand up and look around me.

If you were here, you’ll be with me at the sofa, cuddling while watching Mamma Mia with me and your fingers will curl my hair.

If you were here, you will be at the floor, sprawl out and telling me to just stop unpacking stuffs and kiss you already.

If you were here, I will wake up every morning to cook your breakfast and you will wrap your arms around me and kiss my cheek before sitting at the counter, talking about how last night’s match drills you up.

If you were here, we will take a bubble bath together and you will talk about how many kids you want us to have. And you’ll end up laughing because I will argue with you on the numbers.

If you were here, you will sit at the end of our bed and just watch me pick out my clothes patiently, even though you know I will eventually wear you clothes.

If you were here, you will take off your shirt every night and give it to me to wear to sleep, because you know I love how your scents filling me up.

If you were here, we will spend our night at the living room. I will be busy with my homeworks and you will be busy punching the punching bag. There will be silence but we both enjoy each other’s presence.

If you were here, I will smile a lot.

If you were here, we will have our forever.

If only I ask you to stay that night, you wouldn’t be killed.

If only that night, I was there with you.

If only you were here, I will have my home.

If only you were here, I will have my forever.

-via, you are my only home


Comments

Popular Posts