Two Of Us




“ The number you are calling is not active, or out of service area. Please try again in a few minutes “

Sighing, I threw my phone to our bed and burry my head in my arms. I missed you so much. 

It’s been a minute since I called you, just to hear the answer phone.

I silently cry and let my tears streaming down my face. You never answered the phone. I wipe my tears and grab my phone once again, dialling the same number for the hundredth time.

When its connected to the voicemail, i smile a little when I heard your voice.

“ Hey, It’s Nork here, just leave the message after the beep yeah? Dell’s being a handful right now haha see ya! “

I laugh a bit too when I heard my yelling as the backsound. I wait for the beep to ring and then I finally say my words

Yeah I know that you won’t get this, but I leave a message so I’m not alone.

“ Jake? Baby, hey. I miss you so much. I finally graduate today. Can you believe it? I was the valedictorian haha. “

I wish you were here. I wish that you see me with my diploma in my hands and you would smile, because you’re proud of me. 

I wish you were here, we will stop by at the ice cream shop and we’ll sit at the corner booth, eating our ice cream.

“ I miss you much. Te quiero mucho baby. “

I hang up the phone and cuddle to your hoodie. It smells exactly like you. Fresh mints and soft vanilla. My favorite things combined.

You once told me, dont give up. You can do it day by day.

You always told me that I’m a warrior. That I would survive all the pains this fucked up world have in store.

The day that they took you, I wish it was m- 

I cant even heard what the song says. I cry again for the billionth times today. I miss you so much. I want you here. I want you near. 

I want my sanity back. I want my nightingale back. I want my lullaby back. I want my boyfriend back. Yet, you were burried six feet under.

So I will keep you day and night, Here until the day I die, I’ll be living, one life for the two of us.

The words hit me. I should’ve been outside right now. See the world and go to places we both always wanted to go. Complete our spring break bucket list. Keep on doing our Christmas tradition. I should be living this life. For you.

I know you’ll be looking down, swear I’m gonna make you proud. 

And I will. I will make you proud. I will set the world on fire and walk with grace. I will make you proud to have me.

I will be living, one life for the two of us.

This is for you.
For us.

-via, i think i got this


Comments

Popular Posts