78th Street

San Francisco, California | ( by Q )

" Ara? Oh my God, it's you! "

I shuddered. Turning around, I met the gaze of them. They were staring at me as if they've seen a ghost.

" Hey "

I whispered slowly. Meeting them wasn't really my plan today. I don't wanna see them because I know that meeting them-is meeting you.

I saw you everywhere 

Yes, that's the main reason why I shut myself ever since you were gone. I saw you in the way Chloe ate her lunch box, because I still remember how you would stole her food. I saw you in the way Alex play his guitar, because I still remember how you would play our cajon everytime he strums the chord G.

I saw you in the way Bianca stare at me, because you would always tease her about liking me. I saw you in the way Gerald hold my wrist, because you would suddenly hug me and yelled ' mine! ' 

I saw you in our friends and it breaks me to see them.

It's almost like opening up a rotten scars. It bring pains.


" Come and play with us. We're visiting Papa Buns "

I just flashed a small smile when I saw Chloe hit Gerald's head. I love our friends so much, Jake, but it pains me that you were not here anymore with us.


Is Cinnamon Latte still your favorite drink?

Is Papa Buns still your favorite snack?

Is it fun up there?

Are you happy?


" Ra? Have you moved on? "

I can't even talk back to Bianca because suddenly, I saw you. You're in your ducati, waving at me to hurry up because we have groceries shopping to do. Your eyes were dark brown, with a drop red, sign that you just took a shower.


" Ra? Hello? "


You're smiling. Oh, how I miss your smile. And then, you're gone.

Suddenly, I don't see you. All I see is a guy staring at me as if I'm lunatic. Why did you left me here alone, Jake?


" Ara? "

" Huh? Sorry, what? "

" Have you moved on ? "


You know what I do? I smiled. I smiled, before whispered faintly;

" Do I looked like I've moved on? "

And so, I left.



-via things are hard without you

Comments

Popular Posts