Letter for Nork



Dear Nork,

I miss you.

Yes, those are the words that seems to echoed in my heart and my mind lately. It’s been ages since the last time you were around. Yet, its still weird for me. A year ago seems so surreal and I can’t help but link myself back to you, every single god damn day.

Sometimes, I would pretend that you're still here. I would create this fucked up scene where you were still here, sleeping right next to me

Sometimes, I would cooked our favorite meal and pretended that you're sitting on our kitchen island, talking about how last night's match drills you up.

Sometimes, I would turned on Ocean Eight and pretended that we're still cuddling at the sofa, with pillows scattered underneath stars.


It's still weird for me to live without you. To act like everything's okay and you're still here with me. I still wish that I could turn back time and somehow, beg you to stay. I wish that I beg you to stay that night. It's seems so sad, but if only I begged you that night, you would be here.


I wish I could forget you


It's hard for me to live without you. You always told me that it's only us against this fucked up world, yet you're not here to fought it with me. It's hard for me, because I never found love like yours again.

It's hard to live my life, when you were buried six feet under the ground.

Te amo, Nork.

Forever and always yours,

Ara, but you prefer to call me del. 


Comments

Popular Posts