The Unsent Letter.





If there's one thing to describe you perfectly, it was the fact that you always thought that I lied. You see, I always told you the truth, but somehow, you always said that I lied. And what hurts so bad is the fact that you used your belief that I lied as a reason to leave me. It hurts cause now, I'm here all alone, thinking of 100 thoughts, where 99 of them is about you.

It hurts bad how quickly you just stood up and left me, after solemnly swear that all you ever wanted was me. A life with me.

Is it good there? I heard that you're starting over again with some black haired girl, that is your type. I know she must be a scorpio, cause you told me that the only girl that could hold you down is a scorpio. I'm sorry that it wasn't me.

I'm sorry if you thought that our dream in living together in Cali and having alaskan malamute isn't good enough to be the reason you stay. I'm sorry that you have to dealt with me being handful.

Maybe they are right, maybe I jumped too fast. I jumped and I hoped you would catch me, but you don't. You just left me down, all broken and bruised.

Funny thing is, I was all bare and exposed to you. I was on my tiptoes, but I still couldn't reach your ego.

The saddest thing about our story, is that we could probably made it work. If you cared about me the way I cared about you, you would have fought for me. You always said that you love me more than I love you, but I guess now we know.

I have so many questions to ask to you, but I guess it will be useless. After all, I'm not the one you need anymore. I thought I lost you the first time we fought, but then I lose you when I woke up and your name no longer popped up in my phone. I lose you again the moment I was in zoom class and all my boy friends have to ask whether or not I'm okay, because apparently, my eyes are swollen.

After this, after you, I know that I would never be able to look at love the same way again, but I think, knowing a love like ours once existed, is probably enough. No, it is enough.

I'm sorry that you think we're not good enough.
I'm sorry that I care.
I'm sorry that you think I lied.
I'm sorry that I love you.
But what I'm most sorry about, is the fact that I never realized that you never loved me.




and no, this is not about you, dio. fuck you.

Comments

Popular Posts