(what i always wanted to say)



I went past your apartment today

and I remember our stupid fights,

we were laughing but also crying

in between your four white walls,

yet today I went past your apartment

and I was not on your passenger side.


and I know that we're a mess,

yet I think that we can still work out

but I just cant seem to forget the way

you chose her, over me.

guess you didn't mean what you say in the car about me.


cause we said forever,

yet still you cheated on me.


red lights, stop signs,

I still see your face,

in the traffic

we're singing out to San Fransisco,

I miss you, and we're done,

but you know I still love you, babe.


sunsets, dinners,

I still hear your voice,

you were explaining all the things,

you think I should know,

and I miss you, but we're done

but I know you still love me, babe.


and I know that we're over, but I never missed someone this bad.

and I just can't imagine, someone loves me just the way that you did.

but I guess you didn't mean what you carved on the ring you gave me.


cause we said forever,

but now we're seeing someone new

Comments

Popular Posts