Dont Stand Too Close, I Might Cry.

 Being myself is a constant art of beating myself up. Waking up, I'd stare myself in the mirror for approximately five minutes before I started to list everything I hate about the beast staring back at me. 

Being myself is constant art of confusion. One day I'd felt like I'm on top of the world, and then the next day, I'd be at rock bottom, trying to figure out what's wrong with me.

Being myself is a constant art of lying. I'd tell people that I was okay, while I'm actually hurting, crying myself to sleep, praying that I will be okay, one day, someday.

Being myself is a constant art of healing. I'd heal everyone around me that's hurting yet I always failed to heal myself, for I always managed to run back to the darkest alley.

Being myself is very weird because if you hug me tight and long, I might start to cry.

Comments

Popular Posts