Tantum Exigua Cordis Tui.



Staring at the view in front of me, I can't help but let a tear rolls down.

He is staring at her
And she's also staring at him.

I realize I was stupid when he suddenly turns to me and flash a small smile."

" Do you realize it? She's staring at me, babe "

Shutting my eyes for a split second, I smiled back and nodded. I don't need my friends to see what we looked like when we fight. Ignoring the pain, I talk to Aldine, one of my friend, trying to ask her what to eat. Deciding on eating Mc Donald's, I offer myself and him to wait outside for the food while he's smoking.

We were both sitting on a table under the tree when he suddenly said the very particular subject.

Her.

" She looks exactly like Danilla "

Blowing out the smoke, he smile to me. Don't cry I mentally told myself, Forcing a laugh, I broke out a grin

" She's very pretty, isn't she? "

He nodded and intertwined our hands. Signalling that he knew something's off with me.

" Are you jealous? "

" No. She really is pretty. "

He kissed the top of my head and standing up, offering his hand. I took his hand before calling Aldine, asking her about the food. Turns out, she's already taking it and standing at the exit gate.

Walking down, hand in hand, I almost broke down again because we have to bumped into her.  Out of all people in this God Damn planet earth.We have to bumped into Alie.

Lowering my head, I let go of his hands and just stood there. Staring at him. At her. 

At the both of them, then suddenly, images of me and him running freely in front of me.

I'm not good enough for him. 

I just want a little bit of his heart.
I know I'm not his only but it's all I'm asking for.

He likes her. She likes him.

And so, I smiled.

I'm fine.


Tantum Exigua Cordis Tui in Latin means ' Just a little bit of your heart '


::ara, post spex::

Comments

Popular Posts