Home

Imagem de grunge, boy, and smoke



I thought you were home.

I thought you were the last person.

************************************

When they asked me what did I saw in you, I said that I saw the outer space. I told them you were the missing piece of me. I told them that you healed my scars and you are my favorite getaway. I fought for you and I tried to prove them wrong. That you're not a bad guy.

I tried to showed them that you actually loved me. That you're not here because lust.
I tried to explained to them that our love was real. That even if it's toxic, we still ached for each other.

But I ended up regretting it. It sad to understand the fact that we're not good for each other. That we're not meant to be. The fact that I fought for you while you just stood there and watched me


Its sad that you don't love me. And for the first time, I finally see what they're talking about.

The word strong rhymes with my name and the word poison rhymes with your name.

************************************

I thought you were home

I thought you loved me.

Boy, I was wrong


In that case,
Goodbye.



-this is my last and my most pathetic notes about you.

Comments

Popular Posts