Who Do You Love?

Amo ele❤ foto com o melhor amigo



" She just called it over "

I almost choked on my mushroom panini. She dumped you. Her. The girl that you think was your last.

" Really? "
" Yeah. I just don't get it. Which part did I go wrong? I'm the one who knew she cheated! I'm the one who should called it over! "

I sigh before moving closely to you. Wrapping your arms around me, you kiss the top of my head and saying sorry.

" What are you sorry for? "
" I always spare you the details about her and I know you're tired of it "

I chuckled and untangling myself from you before sitting on your lap, facing you.

" We've been best friends for ages. We're supposed to listen to each other " unnecessary details ", right? "

I said, making an air quote on the words of unnecessary details. He laugh and suddenly I remembers why do the hell I'm in love with him again.

" So tell me about Jake. What happened to him? "
" Not really my type. We just didn't work well together, I guess. "

You nods before dropping the question.

" Why are you always here for me? "
 " What  do you mean? "

You shrugged, signalling that you're dropping the topic once again. Sighing, I finally embrace myself to speak a piece of my mind.

" I love you. "

You looked at me and about to answer but I managed to cut it off.

" No- Shut up. I'm pouring my heart right here. "

I took a deep breath before continuing what I'm about to say.

" I love you. I love the way  your lips curved into smile. How your dimples would make it even precious. I love you so much, that I remember every single thing you said to me. I still remember how we first met, how you would awkwardly shaking my hand before throwing a stupid remarks on how my love for 5 Seconds of Summer is really stupid. I love you because when I'm with you, I can pull off a messy hair bun without caring if I looked like a zombie because I know you're still be here for me if I called you at three am. I love you so much that I have to tell myself that you're happy with the other girl and it's okay. Because as long as I can see your smile, I'm good. "

I said, keeping my head down all the time. And before I can even looked at your expression, you pulled me for a hug.

" God damn, I love you so much "

Chuckled, I let go your hug.

" You don't love me. "
" What do you mean? "
" You said to Diana, you loved her. And also there's about 18 girls that heard you said that you loved them. Then, there's me now. So tell me, who exactly do you love? "

And as I predicted, you stayed quiet.


-via i should've known better.

Comments

Popular Posts