Gone Too Long

Trendy eye aesthetic crying 52+ ideas #eye






" Love? What are you doing ? "

I squinted my eyes staring at the view in front of me. You're wrapping your hands in your boxing bandage, and your gloves sits next to you.

" Hey, did I wake you up? "

I lay my head down. Truth is, I woke up because I couldn't find your body next to me. I was so used to sleeping next to you, I would knew if I were sleeping alone.

" Why are you fighting again? "

" Love, the money is big. It could move us out of this shitty apartment into a house. "

I crawled and sit next to you, before laying my head on you shoulder.

" This shitty apartment is enough for me, J "

You laughed, and keep on wrapping your hand, a sign that you would still be going. 

" I wont be gone long. Te amo "

You kissed the top of my head, and slung your gym bag on your shoulder. I sighed, before giving up and hugs you tight.

***

I regret that night. That night was a mistake. I should've begged you to stay at our shitty apartment, because no matter how much money it is, it took you away from me. I blamed myself for letting you go and fought. 

Folding your shirt, a tear slip and I have to contain myself from crying. You're gone now, love. You're a world away and I can't even feel you next to me. 

The bed seems wider and everything I touch didn't gave me hope. Our shitty apartment is not the place I called home anymore, because you're not here with me.

You've gone way too long, love. Come back here, I miss you.


***

" Time of death, one am. I'm sorry, miss, but your partner is no longer alive "

And those words, are the beginning of my nightmare.

Comments

Popular Posts